What is Harvest Hosts?
Harvest Hosts is an RV membership program that offers RVers with self-contained campers a unique camping experience, second to none. Currently, Harvest Hosts has over1,423 locations for you to drop into including wineries, breweries, farms, and others.
Harvest Host Membership Fees
For a mere $79 per year, you can snag an annual Harvest Hosts membership that will allow self-contained RVers to stay at 1,423+ unique locations. The membership also gives members unlimited access to stay overnight at any one of their Host locations. The only catch is it’s highly encouraged that you support the hosts by purchasing one of their products with each stay.
What is required to be a Harvest Hosts Member?
- Your RV must be self-contained with a toilet, water tank, and inside cooking abilities.
- Sorry, at this time tent campers are not eligible for Harvest Hosts.
Requirements for joining the program
- You must have a self-contained RV with a toilet, water tank and inside cooking facilities
- No tents of any kind are allowed
The Harvest Hosts app includes detailed listing information for each Host location including detailed directions and GPS coordinates, max RV length, number of spaces, pet policy, facilities, reservation requires, reviews and more.
One of the things we appreciate about Harvest Hosts as well as they offer a 3 month 100% money-back guarantee which means you can try their service risk-free and see if it’s right for you. For a limited time, you can save 15% by clicking here and using the coupon code: HHFRIENDS15
Is Harvest Hosts Right For Your Lifestyle?
The goal of Harvest Hosts has always been to provide its members with a fun and engaging way to RV. The overnight experience is a unique opportunity to meet great people while enjoying farm tours, wine tastings, museums and more.
If you’re interested in joining Harvest Hosts you’ll want to keep the following in mind:
- A qualified self-contained RV (Host locations don’t provide hookups or services such as bathrooms)
- No tent-trailers, outdoor kitchens or tents of any kind are allowed
- Overnight stays are limited to one night (you must call ahead and arrive during business hours)
- Proof of membership and registration are required upon arrival
- Members are required to maintain liability insurance on their vehicle and proof of such insurance must be carried in the vehicle.
Additionally, the Host locations are not responsible for damage or theft to your RV, tow car or your family or guest. Harvest Hosts also encourages you to spend a minimum of $20 to support your host.
Still not sure if Harvest Hosts is right for you?
If you’re looking for a camping membership that allows you to stay multiple nights you might want to consider Thousand Trails, or a KOA VKR Membership. Or, if you’re like us – we have all three.
At a low entry point of $75.00 you cannot go wrong with a Harvest Hosts membership especially that it’s backed by a 100% money back guarantee! For us, we stay at some campgrounds for a few weeks, others for a month but when in transition between longer routes, Harvest Hosts is PERFECT for us.
How will you use Harvest Hosts?
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in